Monday 6 January 2014

Jed's Food Store, North Bondi

Zapatista Eggs, $16.50
I'm a morning person and I love a vibrant café scene, but honestly, I don't like spending money on breakfast. I'm always more pleased with what I can make at home. Jed's however, debunk my breakfast-bitterness with an eccentric brunch menu that I'd happily part with pennies for. Breakfast eggs get exciting with themes of the Yucatan, Jamaica and Japan. Case in point: the 'Zapatista Eggs': Chiapas style egg scramble with corn tortilla, pickled cactus, white corn, coriander, avo, crumbled cheese and green salsa. Colourful, creative, wholesome meals where exotic spices and garnishes bring the flavour, rather than buttery sauces and bacon fat. My kinda breakfast place.


Jed's Food Store

96 Glenayr Avenue
North Bondi
Breakfast + Lunch - 7 days
Jed's Bondi Beach on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment